• In the Spotlight:

TMI The last year I have noticed this change... adult content

I had twins about a year ago. My sex drive went way up after their birth. Way up. This is very TMI but I have noticed that my "area" is wet ALL the time. It never used to be like that before and it drives me nuts! Has this happened to you? Its annoying to me. When I do have sex it is even more wet. I don't really like it but DH is okay with it. I just want to know if I am alone or others have had this. Does it ever go away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• yes, but you are still probably hormonally out of whack after having twins. Enjoy it while you can!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 5:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Sounds like your body is producing a lot of estrogen. You are probably extremely fertile.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• LOL...good thing my tubes are tied!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Sometimes I get too wet. It does actually bother me. It makes things a bit difficult. But, one day...I will miss that!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I completely forgot to ask my midwife during my annual check up and my baby is 2. Hasn't fixed itself yet and it annoying. Just letting you know you're not alone
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2010