What have you done today?

I'm off work this week so I have some extra time. Loving it. Managed to hoover the whole house and clean the floors. Smells good. Changed sheets, Hung up the wash, went to the playground with my dd and -yes- made even more muffins. Now I'm just hanging out here a bit hoping for a friend to come online and listening to 90's music and some country on youtube. Life's good.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I watched 80's hair metal videos with my daughter on youtube. She thought they were cool. She had turned into a White Lion fan. I'm proud of my little girl (sniff).
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• so far today i woke up got my 2 older kids up ready and walk them to school...cleaned my home i mean deep deep cleaning...cleaned inside and power wash the front (with the loving help of my husband and our 2yr old)...cooked some good food...and waited to get my husbands daughter...and now i am here...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Gosh your making me feel bad. I potted some plants, walked the dogs (about a mile) looked at my tomatoes, watched some t.v. and emptied the dishwasher and refilled it. Other than that not much.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i made pot roast,baked pumpkin cake ,made gravy,did laundry other then that i have been sitting on my butt
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 6:12 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• shopped

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I got alot done wiped the counters down swept and mopped made sure alll the beds were made went shopping for an entertainment center no luck fed the family listened to some music from my playlist and just chillin now have a goodnight :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2010