Will they give you your money back at walmart even if you peeled off the stickers of the serial number of the purchase you made one month ago?

I have the receipt and it was only 25 days ago when I purchased it but I like removing all the stickers and I know they make a big deal about the serial numbers, so th question is will they still give me my money back over something thats 400 dollars with a receipt and box but no serial number on the item only on box? Orr it depends if I get a bad person or not, cause I've noticed that in some stores they dont care and there nicer than others.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• If it's defective I don't see why they wouldn't, you could always call and ask before making the trip
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I'm gonna say no. Since the serial number is off-it could be stolen (not saying you stole it, ya know). NEVER take off serial numbers.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• walmart is good about returns
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Why would you pull the serial number off? You would need that info for a lot of reasons. Most times serial # is only taken off of stolen merchandise. I wouldn't allow you to return it... but then, I don't work at Walmart either.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 5:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• WHY would you peel the numbers off of it? This sounds a little suspicious, Are you messing with us?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My guess is no, but I could be wrong. Best scenario would be a gift card.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 3:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Like TALuke, I'm going to guess no, but I really don't know what WalMart's return policies are.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2010