Would you be happy to stay at home if you could afford it?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish I had a 72 font.............YES!!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• yes, and if i could find something that will always challenge me.
    Bronzee

Answer by Bronzee at 5:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Not sure if I would stay home full time I would probably find a part time job where I would work maybe 4hrs a day like between 9am to 1pm and like 3-4days a week that would be AWSOME!!!!!
    bz-mom

Answer by bz-mom at 5:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I never thought I would be. I'd worked all my life, and ended up with nasty complications when I was pregnant with my youngest. I had to quit a job I loved, was good at, and made good money. I didn't think we could afford it, and we struggled for the first year and a half - both financially and with me adjusting to my new role. My DH didn't want me to return to work. I wouldn't change anything, I enjoy being a SAHM, and the financial aspect worked itself out.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I stay at home. I have a very nice life and the first two years were great, BUT this third year is wearing on me. I'm ready to go back to work. There is a lot of personal satisfaction that comes from a job. I will wait until my daughter is in kindergarten because that's what my husband and I decided before we had her. 2 more years...
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 5:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i do stay due to i can no longer work my hip pops out while i walk
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 6:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I am a SHAM, I get bored and lonely. I am hoping to work part time, best of both worlds.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I was a full time working mom but I have been able to be a SAHM for the last 2 years. I am so thankful and i love it. Being here for my kids after school or being able to pick them up when they are sick is priceless. I would be miserable if I had to go back to work full time.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes If I had the choice to work full time or not at all I would choose not at all. tho I think part time would be sweet
    MiniMePlease

Answer by MiniMePlease at 6:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I am a SAHM and I love it. I have been home for 6 years now and I am definitly not bored. With the kids in two schools, two schedules, helping with a dog rescue, caring for my zoo, chores and running errands, I don't get to sit down until well after the kids go to bed. Most days I love every min of it, but there are days I wish I worked so I could get a "lunch break". :)
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 6:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2010