Are you an organized person?

I am the way oppisite of organized. I feel very sad about it. However I can not seem to change. Oh well. HOw about you?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hell NO!!! I need HELP! LOL!!
    bz-mom

Answer by bz-mom at 5:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes, very organized..........
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:28 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I am very organized at work and pretty unorganized at home. I know where everything in my home is... but no one else would be able to come in and know how to navigate it. So I guess I'm 1/2 and 1/2 LOL!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Absolutely, to the point of being slightly OCD. I like having things a certain way, and if my environment is messy, I can't concentrate. My DH is the same way, thank God.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• only in my bedroom and my sewing room am i unorganized but the rest off the house okay not dirty just mess
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 6:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I would say yes to an extent. No labeler in mine house though. :)
    But everything has to have a place or it bugs me, doesn't mean it is in it. I just need to know so when I clean everyone knows were to put it.
    If you want to get organized first get ride of the junk, I have to do this daily.
    Then find a home for things and each night have everyone help put things in there homes. GL
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I really try to be. Everything has a home but when I go to find something I can never find what I'm looking for????
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 6:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• No, not really. Everything has a place, but I am not organized. The only time we are really organized is when we first unpack the boxes each time we move into a new place. I don't live in a disarray, but I'm not organized.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• yeah,I'm not too bad

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes, very organized...... started when I was a little girl. I had a playhouse and it had curtains, decorated like a house and I was always cleaning it. Not sure where it came from as my Mom was not a homebody but I love my home and I enjoy being organized.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 28, 2010