Has anyone had a particular type of male that is attracted to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• married men think i am hot i am so glad they think so ,but i am just plain country girl with spice but not that much spice i would ever fool around with married men i enough with my hubby
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 9:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes. I seem to attract cheaters, liars, addicts and the terminally incapable of commitment.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• LOL. Gemini love I used to also until I met my husband. I was set up on a blind date by my brother and his mom that knew each other. It was always watching how other girls hooked up with rich guys. I know i complain but now I keep my mouth shut because I hated being single.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• In college, I was a drunk magnet. I'd be out with my friends, and really drunk guys would always come up and hit on me (and this never seemed to happen to my friends). Never went out with ANY of them, but apparently I was very attractive to men after they'd had a few too many.
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 8:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Sad but true...if the guy has some kind of mental problem, he will find me...
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2010