Flu or possible pregnancy adult content

Since last Thursday (now a week) I have been bloated, nauseous morning, mid day and/or evening into the night, hunger pangs, gassy and irritable. I am still 10 days from my expected period and my period last month was very light and very short; one day of bleeding followed by 3 days of light, brown spotting and no cramps (which I always have during my periods)
As for possible illness, no fever or chills so just wondering what you think? I won't test until next weekend or until AF is late.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Hrrrm... I was not hungry terribly until I was 2 or 3 months. IMO, sounds like PMS. But, if you are TTC, I really hope you have succeeded! EVERY woman's body is different/
    nicoleanne

Answer by nicoleanne at 7:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Forgot to mention a very curious sign; I have been charting and have noticed very frequent urination every hour as well..............And, not to be so descriptive but it is not just a small amount of urine but a fairly substantial amount each trip to the bathroom.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 7:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I have been pregnant once before but never read in to the signs as we had been trying for years and given up ever concieving. Hunger was and frequent urination were biggies for me.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 7:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Could be pregnant. But then it could be PMS.

Answer by louise2 at 7:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Because you are trying to have a baby I hope that you are pregnant. But in my opinion it is to soon to have those symptoms of pregnancy. Being tired and sick could be because it is cold and flu season. And having to go to the bathroom a lot changes depending on how much you are drinking durring the day. And all of the other things could be because of PMS. Wait until you miss your period and take a test. I wish you the best and hope that it is pregnancy symptoms rather then just a cold or PMS. I know this isnt what you wanted to hear and you wanted more posative feedback but I am just looking at the posabilitys and keeping an open mind. Good luck and hope all is well.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I think you might be pregnant! i had all the same signs with all 3 of my children, If i was you i would go buy a test and see. I was always hungry, getting the feeling i was gonna throw up.
    ashes331

Answer by ashes331 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Thanks for all the comments. My reason for asking is b/c I am wondering if I actually got pregnant last month and that now I am having symptoms. I am going to see if I actually miss AF this month though and then I will test!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• uhm...take a test
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i was in ur same boat last year....between january and march....i didnt have my period but i also took test to see if i was prego....at that time it came up negative...i thought it was the stomach flu goin around because the house i lived in at the time the little girl and boy were always sick and i thought they gave it to me....well i tested then march 6th to be exact and it turned out postive.....i went to the obgyn and i found out that i was 12 weeks prego...and i was sooooo happy....my husband and i r currently ttc our second child together....i hope you r prego....babiies r fun and its nice to see and have somebody smile at you every single day....my daughter is now a little over a year old and she is the best thing that ever happened to me....good luck and keep us posted.....
    krystalmarie857

Answer by krystalmarie857 at 5:49 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Thanks! I am doing a test next weekend if AF doesn't arrive. Still nauseous, lower backache, bloated, very irritable (moreso then when I am pms'ing), and peeing every couple of hours or less!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2010