confused preggy or not adult content

really confused my pe.. was due 6 days ago at the lastest ive ever gotten it..i have cramps like its coming,im tired all day, im grouchy,i have mucus stuff in my panties tmi,i feel dizzy,my boobs hurt,my back hurts,i feel like throwing up and my vajay jat hurts..i would say ok im preggy but i had a tubal in feb 09...my ob-gyn told me to take a test cause i am very fertile as ive had 8 preg. i dont want to go by a test cause to be honest i cant afford it..what do you all think..why would i have this cramping??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like u need to go to your dr and get tested. i was the same way when i got pregnant with my 2 yr old
    lilfrankiemomma

Answer by lilfrankiemomma at 7:07 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• go to a dollar tree and get one they are only a buck and they are the same thing as the 15 dollar ones
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 7:05 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• You wait long enough you will know if you are pregnant or not.

Answer by louise2 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Your ob-gyn told you to take a test, seems to me that's the only logical answer here. But like louise2 said, if you wait long enough, you'll eventually find out. Seriously, take the test. You can't afford NOT to know.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Could be a tubal pregnancy. not something you would want to mess with. Get a test and take it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I would call your doctor and tell them what is going on to be on the safe side. It could be different things.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:16 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• You've obviously been pregnant to know how this goes...........take a test!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2010