Do you think its harmful to drink oolong tea?

While in your first trimester. Or just in general during pregnancy? Because I now in the history of Oolong Tea, it is caffeinated and promotes and assists in weight-loss. Due to the extreme effects of those claims. I was not sure if it could affect pregnancy, as to the development or well being of the child.

808tiare

Asked by 808tiare at 7:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Naa, I doubt it will do a thing. It is certainly no worse than having a coke or something. As with many things, just don't drink a gallon of it and you'll be fine. =)
    norahsmommy

Answer by norahsmommy at 7:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• How much will your be drinking? It it's just a cup or so a day, you should be fine. I'd speak with an herbalist to be sure.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 8:15 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I drink 2 16 0z. cups serving a day. I love it. It's nice and refreshing at work.
    808tiare

Comment by 808tiare (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2010