If your hubby cheated would you want to know?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 7:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Certainly. If he can come to me, and own his mistakes, then we can potentially work through it. I am really big on openness. If he feels he needs to hide it, he knows he did something wrong. I don't do well with dishonesty and betrayal, and I feel keeping something like that is exactly that.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Absolutely, so I could kick his sorry ass to the curb....
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yup cuz mama didn't raise no fool!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• yes
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Of course I'd want to know. I know I'd tell my husband because he would want to know. If I have the courage to go out and cheat on him, I have the courage to tell him to his face. I always want the truth, regardless of how much it hurts.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes, so I could be assured of being protected from STDs.

Answer by Bmat at 8:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes, because it'd be helpful to know when I need to file for divorce. Moving myself and the kids out will be a task in itself, so it'd be helpful to know when I needed to do that too.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes. Nothing is worse than having to wonder, or having someone cheat and deny it and do anything to cover it up. I'd want to know so I can keep my dignity and let him go - I've lived through the living in ignorance, the foolishness, before, and its not something I'd ever want to go through again. My husband and I both agree that cheating is a deal breaker (I do think I'm more adamant about it than he is, but he does know how serious I am and understands, as he was the one who had to help me leave the cheater from before), so I would hope that if it were to ever happen he would be mature enough to tell me so that I could move on with my life the way he knows I would want to. I know he wouldn't though, lol. We didn't wait 8 years to get back together to screw it up now. ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• yes
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn7PRQon_MA&feature=related
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2010