Is anyone into sex more than your husband?

I have always wanted to be the swing from the chandelier type and my husband well lets just say boring or afraid to initiate. Or way to quick on the draw. I would hate to go to my grave never having had a sensational sex life, but it looks like that is the way it is going to be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• When you guys talk about both of your sexual needs, wants and desires..are the two of you unable to work together in order to make your sex life satisfying,fulfilling and pleasurable for the both of you>
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:23 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I too say you should have a serious conversation about your needs. I don't think there are too many men who wouldn't step it up a little to please a women.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• well I initate all the time, because it does not last long, thats part of the problem. After 10years I kinda gave up and settle for the same old thing. I loose interest also because it does not last long enough to be worth all the effort. But even before that, he is just not super horny like men I used to date.
    curioschatter

Answer by curioschatter at 7:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• What have the two of you tried in order to make him last longer?

When you discuss this with him what is his response?

What do you do in order to initiate new things in the bedroom?

When you share your wants, needs, and desires with your husband how does he respond?

What do you do in order to try and get your needs and desires fulfilled?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• He has tried Viagra, it is very expensive and he is not crazy about the side effects. We have a vibrator we use sometimes. He knows I want it more, I initiate a lot , but sometimes you want him to initiate too.
    I hate talking about it because I feel like it is the scenerio when you say.... YOu never send me flowers and then he does and it is just not the same thing.
    I always imagined my man all over me like when I was dating, but my husband is not that way and really never has been. He is very respectfull of me. Not dirty at all
    curioschatter

Answer by curioschatter at 7:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yep that's my marriage lol... if I sart its over in less than 10 minutes and if I wait for him I get it once a month
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I want more than my Hubby is giving me right now for about the last year. we used to be at least 3 times a week now maybe once a week maybe. He is having low testerone from some meds. Have your mans hormones checked.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 9:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• girl I know how you feel I am in that boat with you! I am beginning to shut myself off from him completely b/c of it
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• That sucks!!!! Your not alone though. I find myslef thinking this all the time.
    outofmymind26

Answer by outofmymind26 at 12:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2010