easy to make finger food any ideals?

im try to think of some finger food to make for my baby shower and i cant think of anything..i really want som easy to make n on the cheap side to.

liljess09

Asked by liljess09 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I haven't done this myself but Iwent to a party and they were serving this... Cut up bananas(circles) coated with sour cream rolled in coconut flakes they were very good you might want to practice it first to make sure you like them...oh and you poke them through with a toothpick to serve GL Have Fun!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• A block of cream cheese, cover with a jar of pepper jelly.

Answer by Bmat at 8:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• my all time favorite elegant finger food!!
    take a piece of croustini (something a little thicker and crunchier than a cracker) spread a thin layer of ricotta cheese on it, add a thin slice of a fresh fig, drizzle with a little honey and top with a small piece of prociutto. People will go nuts for it and I usually make them now because fresh figs are in season and cheap at the supermarket now.
    jc20089

Answer by jc20089 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2010