Where do all of the single socks from the dryer go? Is there a bar for single socks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL  I think there is a 5th dimension they go to!  Seriously,  a repairman once showed me where they go......Over the top edge of the washing machine tub. They are usually INbetween the tub and the outside washer wall.  But the dryer?  Who they heck knows where they go! The 5th dimension.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I AGREE LOL! WHen i was a kid i saw a cartoon where this dryer ate the socks, lol, and sometimes i almost wonder if it is true! lol
    SavannahMoMHC2

Answer by SavannahMoMHC2 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Yep....and that single bar is right next to two balls....Every house with an under developed man (or young man) needs those extra socks to help them out :-)
    Jesstsilly

Answer by Jesstsilly at 12:58 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• My kids have a computer game callled Pajama Sam. The are in another world.
    wilbursdaughter

Answer by wilbursdaughter at 10:27 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I thiink there are little gnomes who wonder around house to house stealing socks... One day we are going to find a lil town made of sox and full of lil gnomes.

BUT I found away to keep the sox I bought a lingerie bag and I put the sox in there before they make there way to the washer :)
    maddysmommy907

Answer by maddysmommy907 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Thats a very good question I agree with maddysmommy907!!
    Countrygirlw3

Answer by Countrygirlw3 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Maybe it's kind of like on Spiderwick, those little trolls and things get them. Heck I don't know, but if you find out where they go, please let me know, I'll send you a list of which ones to look for around here.

Here's the sad thing.......I actually just keep those lonely socks floating in the bottom of the clean laundry basket hoping that someday their partners will emerge from the dryer and be reunited with them...LOL! (I just really need to throw them away!)
    MomOfMany78

Answer by MomOfMany78 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• the house elves steal them.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 4:02 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• the trash bc im tired of keeping up with them time to buy new socks. I think my dogs run off with them though.
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 2:11 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• i am fully convinced that there are little sock gnomes that live in the dryer and steal them...just to make us al go crazy trying to figure out what in the hell happened to that other sock..lol
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2008