Is the answer always D-I-V-O-R-C-E???

Personally I have very FEW things that i would say are divorce worthy and even then its a case by case sort of thing. Reading here though it seems like everyone is almost waiting for their man to slip up on something stupid just to say divorce. I was married once and it didn't go so great but it seems like people go through husbands like they do jobs. What would you say is and is not a divorce issue.

seturkey

Asked by seturkey at 7:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Divorce is not always the answer, but when you are unhappy in a relationship for whatever reason, either you work it out or split.

Answer by older at 8:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If he cheated on me or was mentaly or physacly abusive to me or our child. Other then that work it out!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Physical/sexual abuse are pretty much the only grounds for divorce IMO.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Adultery, abuse, those would be about it. Abuse is pretty broad, emotional, physical, sexual, all that. Other problems? We work those out.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Abuse or cheating is the only way I would leave, most problems can be worked out if both people are willing but sometimes one of the people is not willing to work on it.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I go by the three A's- Abuse, Adultery, and Addiction. My husband and I have had our shares of ups and downs. There have been a few times, I just want to call it quits but we stick through it and somehow we make it through.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Abuse and cheating are the only reason I would ever say divorce.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:15 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I wouldn't stay with someone who cheated on me, mentally or physically abused my children or myself. Of course, there are other reasons people get divorces that are just as valid. I took my vows and meant them but you better believe I'm not so old fashioned that I wouldn't leave if I felt like I was living in a miserable hell, just so I could say I didn't walk away! People deserve to be happy and to raise children in a happy environment, if your marriage isn't one, you either need to fix it or walk away.
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 8:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• cheating or abuse would be my deal breaker most likely
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• abuse, addiction. Anything else we can work out. We said from the beginning divorce is not an option
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2010