Do/Did you enjoy being pregnant .. why or why not?

Talked to some moms...some love to be pregnant..others do it soley because they want kids and really dread the whole bloated, fatigue, etc feeling they have. What about you?

brittneyk86

Asked by brittneyk86 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I LOVED being pregnant. I don't know what it was about it. It is just such an amazing time that is so short lived. It is the closest you will ever be with your baby and it is just amazing to know you are growing a living being with in your own person. I dunno. I just loved it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:07 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I loved certain parts of it.. Feeling the baby moving around was awesome! I also loved finding out the sex! However, I HATED the sickness and pain that went along with it!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 8:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I did because I was so happy about having babies.

Answer by Bmat at 8:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I loved knowing they were in there and safe.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I think I would have enjoyed it if I wasnt high risk and in and out of the hosptial every other day and then eventually staying in the hospital the last two weeks on my pregnancy.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• HATED IT!! I have a medical condition that causes me to pass out and it got so much worse when I was pregnant...I broke my bath tub one time when I was in the shower because of it. It was awful...Until they can figure out what is wrong with me I dont want to get pregnant again and its hard because i want to try for another one again.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I loved it. Loved all of it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I don't miss the back pain and peeing all the time and nausea and those sorts of things, but I loved having such an intimate bond with my son and feeling him move inside me.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i LOVED it! i cant wait too it again!!! but i never had morning sickness or anything! just some back pain and un comfy at the end but it is all worth it!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I LOVE being pregnant, I spent most of the past 3 years pregnant, and my youngest is almost 8 months old now and it seems really weird not to be pregnant, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:16 PM on Oct. 28, 2010