Could I be Pregnant?

Sorry I have so much on my mind and I didnt really know where to turn to. Long story short: stopped taking the pill because I had no more refills left and next available appointment is in 1,5 months (just moved in a different state) . Now my period is due in about 3 weeks and I am having cramps, frequent headaches. I try to look online and somewhere I read that its possible I could be pregnant? Could it really be, since I "just" stopped talking the pill? I thought the cramps could be related to my body ovulation again and all this stuff? any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• take a pregnancy test and find a different doctor where you dont have to wait 1.5 months
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If you've had a penis inserted into your vagina you could be pregnant
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If you just stopped the pill it could be your body adjusting to not having hormones anymore!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:30 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Take a pregnancy test and see what it says
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• would a pregnancy test be even accurate this early? Thought most work only after missed period or a few days before.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Could be but I doubt it if your period isn't due for 3 weeks. If you were you wouldn't be able to test yet anyways. It could very well be from getting off birth control.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If you have a working uterus that has been anywhere close to a working penis, yes, you could be pregnant.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 8:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Anytime you have sex there is a chance you can get pregnant. Take a pregnancy test.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If your period is due in 3 weeks doesn't that mean you just had one and most likely haven't even ovulated yet? My answer is no.
    gnatalie78

Answer by gnatalie78 at 1:20 AM on Oct. 29, 2010