Dont you hate...

When people make comments like "You waddle when you walk?" They try and make it sound all cute like a little duck or something but in reality you already feel like a dinosaur. And when people say "You look tired." It is just a nice way of saying "you look like Sh!t."

what other things do people say that irritate you?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 4:41 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• There are seven kids in my family so taking us all out to dinner was a treat for us kids and an adventure for my parents. We all had manners and used them whenever we went out (which wasn't often.) My mother got tired of the "are these all your children??" question so she would just smile sweetly and say "No this is half of them. We'll be back tomorrow with the others."
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 9:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Are you talking about when pregnant? I hated when people would just touch my stomach without asking. Especially strangers.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I hate it when people start a sentence with "Not to be rude but..." because "not to be rude" is usually followed by the rudest possible statement they can think of!!! LOL Do they think that by stating beforehand that a comment is not rude that it MAKES it not rude????
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 4:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• "Haven't you had that baby, YET?"
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• "Don't you know what causes that?"
    Grrr....YES I know what causes it! I love sex, ok! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i have sooo many lol.....i hated it when people would say oh are you having twins...and i would say nope just one...ohh then you much be ready to pop any day now...nope i have 3 months left...wow are you sure you arent having twins...you are really big?......i always felt like saying no crap really i was feeling this today you moron!

one of my other favorites is when i would be holding my 3 month old and i would get oh how cute you are going to have them so close together when are you due? SHUT THE CRAP UP!!!!!!!!!! ok please keep in mind that i was a size 4 when these old ladies would ask me this every week at church lol.
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 4:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Mine was "AWW you look so cute" i wanted to punch those people in the face, because i knew i did not look cute, i was tired, and felt like crap. There is no way i looked cute especially when i felt like an elephant!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Talking about whenever...in general. Statements people make that are dumb or irritating:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I alwasy loved- wow you are getting so big. Being pregnant all of a sudden makes it ok for every one to tell you how huge you are.
    mykidsrock77

Answer by mykidsrock77 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• "Are you going to eat all of that?" yes, I like to eat it's not like I'm overweight in any way.
    "Awwwwww, are they twins?" Yes one just decided not to be born till almost 2 years later...
    "So when are you guys going to get married?" After I get divorced.
    "How old are you?" I'm 26 thank you I'm sorry my face does'nt look like a leather handbag like yours...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2008