Just a fun question. If, and I say if you had to vote for a president by the way he carries himself( looks, speech, how well he talks to the public, how he looks at his wife,persoanlity) which would you choose? McCain or Obama

Now this is just for fun and be very honest, and you can post ANON if you are voting for the other because of beliefs. I want to know which one really grabs you the most

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i think Obama is much easier on the eyes except when they have a debate and he keeps dooing the stupid grin and rolling of the eyes like my 9 yr old does. But i also think skunks are cute...doesnt mean i want to deal with one :)
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 4:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Good answer Rysana. I agree.
    mykidsrock77

Answer by mykidsrock77 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• lol...still Obama for me.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Obama...the way he portrays himself it seems he is more down to earth. McCain seems to uptight most of the time...
    lala83girl

Answer by lala83girl at 4:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Obama is easier to listen to and watch debate... which McCain does have a weird grin when he thinks he had a valid point... during debates, you can always tell when he is just about to point a finger, because of that grin... *lol*
    Anonymous

• McCain reminds me of the penguin from the batman movies...no neck...can't move. stiff as a fricken board. I know he was a POW so that will account for it. but still....he just looks so stiff and out of place.
    So just from appearance..it would be Obama
    Anonymous

• Obama. Some people get irritated by the occasional filler words he uses (um..uh..), to me it makes me more comfortable. McCain definitely looks overstressed and overstarched.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Obama definitely. He's so much more down-to-earth, he seems like such a family man.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Most of you want Obama, When he comes you will see how it is life in Mexico!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Oct. 31, 2008