Please help!!

My friend is married and is sleeping with my husbands and I friend she has a child with her husband but she just found out she is pregnant again I dont think its her husbands what should I do should I tell her husband or just let it be I feel so bad for him I told her it is wrong and or other friend knows it is wrong to if her husband found out he would kill her and him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Tell them. I know it sounds... snoopy or whatever but how would he feel if he found out YOU knew and didnt sayanything. Although- you know the saying. They always kill the messenger. I'd say something out of the guilt I'd have just for KNOWING
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 4:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Expect the friendships to end with them though!
    Sandiii

• As much as you are worried I dont think you should say anything to him unless you want to get in the middle of it. It is her call on what does and says to her husband. If you go and tell him he will either get mad at you and thinkyou are lying and/or get mad at your friend. You dont want to open up a can of worms. You seem like you wanna help your friends here but for your sake you should leave this one alone
    lala83girl

Answer by lala83girl at 4:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• IF it was ME, I would stay clear of it.. The truth will find its way out.. The less you know the better you are.. IF it was ME, I wouldn't want to know anymore info.. Ya know?? Good luck..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 4:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Thank you im so sad about this I love all of them and I do not want to be in the middle but im scared he will find out that we know
    Anonymous

• I know everyone says to stay out of it- and I normally would agree but seriously- if he finds out you knew and didnt say anything? Maybe tell your friend if she doesnt come clean you will.... Its a sad situation.
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 5:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• try to convince her to tell him the truth now or leave him. maybe you can convince the guy friend to man up and tell himself. what cowards. i don't think you personally should tell him but if he is like best friends with your hubby i would then think he should tell him to ask this other guy hey whats up and then that guy will think he knows and confess himself. tricky situation. i think he would be upset you knew and never said. who are you better friends with? him or her.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• both are very good friends i love them both the same
    Anonymous

• They will never find out you knew if you dont say anything to anyone!!! Sorry but your saying you dont want to be in the middle of it all well...... then dont say anything to anyone, thats something they need to figure out on their own it's always better to mind your business!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Stay out of it! The truth will come out eventually. It is not your place to blow the whistle. I would be really upset with both of my friends who are having the affair and allowed this pregnancy to happen! They are both in for a world of emotional drama, but that's what you get when you play with fire. Believe me, you don't want to be in the middle of this.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 5:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2008