have you ever been in a relationship where you dont see each other that often?

i have a new boyfriend. we've been together about 2 months now. we basically see each other 1 night during the week and 1 night on the weekend. it's because i live with my mom and she is basically my only babysitter. it's kind of hard because we want to see each other more but it would be hard to due to my schedule. he gets home from work about 4 and i get home about 6. i"ve always lived with whoever i'm with but i kind of want to break that cycle. i need to get my finances together and i'm trying to finish school also. thats why i moved in with my mom. also my mom is only willing to babysit her that often. i would be happy with one additional night during the week. any thoughts?

iluvmybabe

Asked by iluvmybabe at 8:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband is also military and even when he's home we barely ever see each other. Maybe sit down with your mom and talk to her about 1 additional night of babysitting. Has the relationship got to a point where you could bring your kid with you and you can hangout all together? Good Luck :)
    Armywifey8

Answer by Armywifey8 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I'm married and am lucky to see my husband 5 days out of a month. Literally. He is military and always gone. Wait til deployment....that's over a year.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2010