Do you feel attractive to your husband? How does he show you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• yes. He's always touching me somehow when we're together,we love making love.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Not recently... :(
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• All I have to do is look at the expression on his face when I get all dolled up to go out, a look is worth a thousand words, but he also verbalizes it! Praise and more praise!!!

Answer by older at 9:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Sadly no. But I think its the way he was raised. In the 8+ years we have been together he has never told me I am beautiful or anything like that but he has always been faithful. And he does things with me that I think he rates right up with getting a vasectomy - shopping during a football game. Yea its happened.
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• not so much nemore, he use to be very touchy feely and verrryyyy affectionate and wanting to have sex.... BUT NOT SO MUCH NEMORE
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My hubby is WONDERFUL with the compliments. However, I cannot take one to save my life! It's often a point of frustration for us... he'll say something nice, and I just can't see it. It's a self esteem issue I have, but luckily I have a very patient and loving hubby who "gets me" and he's helping me.
    TSJEN

Answer by TSJEN at 9:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My husband compliments me all the time.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• not so much anymore. he used to tell me everyday just how beautiful i am to him and he would always hold my hand and cuddle and he was always willing for sex but not so much anymore. he does his thing and i do mine.
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Not as much anymore. He always wants to cuddle, he'll shop with me for hours take me any place I want to go. He's faithful but I just don't have that spark anymore. He wants sex and I don't I really think alot of it comes from his 1st marriage and some from how he was raised that has me turned off now. Things come out that i don't like
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My husband is not a man of many words but there will be times that he just reaches out and touches me, hauls me over for a hug or while I'm walking around the house getting things done, he stops what he is doing and tells me how hot I look.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2010