recently published....

and want to help push my book sales. Does anyone know how much it would cost to advertise on facebook?

Cheveyo1

Asked by Cheveyo1 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can make a FB site for your book free... I don't know if you have to pay for a fan site. Maybe not what you're talking about....
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 9:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• is there a way that you could call them and ask? Cause I have no idear but I think its pretty expensive, the more popular a site is the more it cost.

What book did you publish?? *curious* :-)
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• just put in google" I wanna advertise on facebook"

the first site that comes up may helps you or gives you the info your need. Didnt wann post the link causeits long, lol
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:12 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If the fb audience really who you are trying to market to? Two of my cousins have a sussessfull marketing business and don't really recommend that for most things. FB is used by "everyone" and usually you want to market your product to a select audiance.
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 9:12 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Adelicious how does one go about the FB free site?

And LittleBirdFly my book was just published this week and called Mz. Evil's Tale. It is the story of a woman possessed by a demon spirit place on her by her father's greed who meets the man destine to free her from the curse.
    Cheveyo1

Comment by Cheveyo1 (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• on the FB homepage under the regular "sign up" you can sign up a business
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 9:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• FB fan sites are free. I have one for my business. If you have any questions, PM me. I'd gladly answer them.

FB ads are pay per click. You set your day budget. Once the budget is met, your ad stops showing.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2010