what is the funniest thing your husband,bf/gf,fiance' has ever done?

proudmama2be88

Asked by proudmama2be88 at 9:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He has played his deer caller (for hunting) along with the radio like a kazoo.
    ZandCsmom1968

Answer by ZandCsmom1968 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• 2 days after breaking his leg in Utah on Spring Break He was on crutches, taking vicodin for pain and was pretty loopy. He came out of the bathroom and looked at me and the boys and announced with a giant smile.."I made a dookie by myself"..LOL we just roared laughing. We still tease him about it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• He farted and blamed it on the dog when the dog was in the backyard.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:15 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• We were in a restaurant on Saint Patrick's day on year, and he went to the restroom. Thinking they were going for an Irish theme, he walked into the Ladies room, thinking it had said Laddies. Or the time he rubbed the belly of a large man in the grocery store when I was pregnant because he just came up to me and touched my belly.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Peed on the dog.
    The dog wouldn't stop peeing on the floor. Did everything all the training people ever say to do. After a few months, he got fed up, put the dog in the tub, and peed on it.
    Dog never peed on the floor again.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 9:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• He blew the wig off a manequin. (sp?)
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• When i was pregnant i was talking about how big i had gotten and he said he didn't think i was that big and i was telling him how i couldn't fit in his shirts and to prove me i wasn't that big he put on a pair of maternity pants. i was laughing so hard he put on one of my bras and then he put on a maternity tops. It was very funny to see this big manly man in mt clothes just for a laugh. :)
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• wow these are soo funny.....my hubby and my brother and his friend put on my wigs and pranced around the house singing im every woman...lol i was laughing so hard my tummy was hurting and my face was red
    proudmama2be88

Comment by proudmama2be88 (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• We had a kitchen chair that was about to break, i kept telling him you'd better fix that! He kept putting it off, putting it off. Then one evening were just sitting there talking ,I heard the biggest CRACK and he waved at me while he was going down!!!! We laughed soooo hard!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:38 AM on Oct. 29, 2010