anyone have an Ipad or Iphone4?

we're looking into getting these devices. My sil says the Ipad is very bulky and not so great (she doesnt own one). I was wondering how you like it and whats ur favorite feature (for both)

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 9:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• We each have both...My dh wanted it that way...lol he did not want me using his Ipad and did not want to use mine...lol
    Anyway I love our phones and as we speak I am using my Ipad I love it the only thing it does not have is the flash player :(
    I love y Ipad bc it it like a small laptop but smooth the difference between the Iphone4 & the Ipad is the size...lol IMO
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My husband owns the iPhone 4GS. It is pretty cool actually. I want an iPad. I have a few friends that love theirs. I love the convenience of the iPhone. There are a lot of apps for entertainment and also ones that are functional for everyday life. And now the new version stores your pictures by geographic location or in a list by when they were taken. So if you have pictures taken at the same place at different times, you can just go to the location and will pull them all up.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Iphone4 - you have to have an ATT cell contract.
    Ipad - you can get a small laptop much cheaper than an ipad.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Twinsplus2more: Verizon is getting them in January (its been rumored) and I dont mind having At&t s that doesnt affect me. Thanks though
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2010