working from home

I'm thinking about selling Avon or Mary Kay because it would be nice to have some extra money in the family budget. I was wondering if it is possible to just do all that through a web page. Any information about selling either would great. thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can sign up for a web directly with Avon. It's not expensive and people you don't even know can buy from you it just shows up on your page and the order, payment and shipping is handled by the company
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Actually, I think it is, especially Avon. That's a fantastic opportunity as far as I am concerned! Both companies have been around forever, which should give you some idea of how they are business wise. Good luck.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:18 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Both are great companies and I have tried them both before. I live in a small town and had a hard time finding new customers b/c alot of women were doing it and they already had their own customer base....
    WAH_Mama

Answer by WAH_Mama at 11:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• It's difficult to sell something that everyone and their mother's brother is already selling. I enjoy selling Miche bags and Guy and Eva jewelry. I have what people want, and I'm one of the very few in my area with Miche, and one of the only 3 in my state with Guy and Eva. I have good success with both, and enjoy it very much.

Check out my journals, and contact me privately if you have any questions :)
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

Here is what I do from home. Just a suggestion that's different that the norm. If you're interested, let me know if I can answer any questions. Best of luck!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:12 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Avon is not a big money maker after you pay for your website and such. I didn't care for it. I have never tried Mary Kay. I am a LaBella Gift Basket Consultant and LOVE it! We have a $1.97 jump start program right now. Check out my profile and PM me with any questions you may have.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 3:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Would you be interested in doing something regarding health and beauty from the inside out? Juice Plus is 17 different fruits and vegetables in a capsule or a gummy. The research for the effects of getting enough fruits and veggies into your diet related to healthy skin and hair is amazing. www.welovejuiceplus.com Contact me if you would like more info.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I think you can with Avon but both are saturated markets so don't expect high sales volumn unless you are an excellant saleswoman.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I tried selling Avon, but it didn't work for mw. I found that I was my best customer. LOL! I work from home online. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I have done my business 100% online only with my website that was free. I do Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 7:21 AM on Aug. 11, 2011