Overactive Bladder? adult content

I have absolutely NO idea what is going on with my body, NO i am not pregnant and i know that for a fact... My urine is incredibly cloudy, I drink TONS of water, and i go pee a million times a day, and even when i go to bed at night i have to get up 3-4 times even if I hadn't drank anything after 7pm, I have no idea what is wrong with me or why my urine would be so cloudy, it has a strong white(ish) color! And I discharge sometimes and it has a slight odor! I dunno what's going on! And I have been tested for STD's and nothing came back positive...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Health

• Call your ob/gyn. Since you are here though, I am thinking yeast infection or uti.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Call your doctor. Sounds like an infection which needs to be treated. Something is not right. You know your own body, and you know something is not right here. It's now time to do something about it. The longer you delay, the more of a problem it could be.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2010