Why all the sudden now?!

My daughter in the past couple days all it seems that i've heard is "Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! I want you, I need you! Mommy, can I come with you?" She's almost 3, and really hasn't been like this...usually she doesn't care. lol But the past 2 days I can't do anything alone. I don't mind it, but why all the sudden now? Anybody else have this problem?

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 9:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• A lot of children do that throughout time. One day they'll be the most independent little squirt and then suddenly without warning they're attached to your hip. It's nothing more then them growing up and seeing more of the world. Sometimes it can be intimidating. It could also be the fact that she just decided you're her best friend and wants to be near you all the time.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:28 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• when my DS is coming down with something he does this...he is usually VERY independant little guy..just something i started noticing as a pattern
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My DS does the same exact thing! He is 3 as well usually when I say what he will say something like "I love you!" or "Nothing" I think its because he is an only child and id playing in his room and just wants to make sure I'm still around.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 7:20 AM on Oct. 29, 2010