I don't know anymore. adult content

How do you really know if you hubby/bf/so really cares like they use to, even though they say one thing but act another, I just dont think he cares like he use to, I use to be able to see us together FOREVER but honestly not so much anymore, and yes I have told him how I feel... Now what, I don't want to leave, I love him with every fiber of my being, but I don't feel like he cares or loves me or is even attracted to me like he use to be!

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Let me know what you find out.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Don't give up girl!! You got to jump start that mans heart again. Figure out why he fell in love with you then poor it on. Be in a great mood whenever he's around. Be playful and affectionate and always up for some fun. Wink at him, catch him off guard. Suprise him... change your daily grind. The man you love is still in there somewhere. Start a pillowfight with him, compliment him in front of your friends. Tell your kids why you love him so much so he can hear you. Get a new hairstyle if you can, spend more quality time together and don't give up til he's crazy about you again!!
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 9:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• well i try to cuddle and play around but guess what... i get blown off
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Sweety you guys are use to each other and it may be just that. You say you love him and want to be with him. Him not seeming as he once did is not a serious problem. It is just probably that the excitement is fizzled due to your being together for a while. Once in a while do something different, unexpected, spontaneous, adventurous to light that fire under his butt. You start it off then discuss how he can also contribute to keep that passion going. Trust me Dear that is a minor problem compared to what you see on this site.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I feel the same way! You are not alone!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• How long have you ben together ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I'm so sick of these guys who get married and go on auto pilot. It's such BS. I mean these guys must really think once they are married they never have to put effort into their relationship ever again. "These" guys include my husband.
    outofmymind26

Answer by outofmymind26 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• What was he doing that hes not doing anymore? And in all fairness I doubt you are the same either.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• OUtofmymind: I know plenty of women like that.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:45 AM on Oct. 29, 2010