what do i do

Today my husband i got into a huge fight today. a few months ago i had a miscarriage. And there is a chance that i am pregnant now. Well during our fight today my husband said that I'm gonna kill the baby like i did to the last one. I'm calmer now but i'm still holding back tears. It really hurt. Was it really my fault? What should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• What made him say such a thing. Is there a basis or is he just being cruel and thoughtless?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• wow that is a terrible thing to say, is he always this harsh? Did you miscarry after an argument? My guess is that he was just trying to get you off his back or he was really worried that you being that worked up could cause another miscarriage-either way his word choice was ugly and something that should be discussed and never used again.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• That's awful! When I was upset over our second miscarriage in a row my OB asked me if I wanted that baby and I said YES VERY MUCH. He then told me 'then there is nothing you did that caused the loss of the pregnancy'. I'm sorry someone was able to say such a mean thing to you!
    Mommy2Jolee

Answer by Mommy2Jolee at 10:39 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• how insane, horrible, cruel, thoughtless, mean, inhuman, evil
    evil evil veil

i have advice, this is so very over the line to say to anyone
    i am sorry to hear this
    hugs to you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I'D LEAVE HIS ASS !!!!!!!

come to my profile, if you need me ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I would honestly leave him just for that comment alone. That is the most horrific thing you can say to someone.
    No, it was not your fault you had a miscarriage. Do not let him make you believe in that.
    He deserves to be punched in the junk for that comment. Seriously, there is no justification for that at all. I don't care how mad he was, he has absolutely not right what so ever to hit that low.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:12 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I'm sorry you have to go though that.That is abuse.To say something that bad to someone you care about is wrong.It is not love.He was wanting to hurt you,if he wants to hurt you he doesn't love you.I would leave him.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 3:45 AM on Oct. 29, 2010