I'm sapose to be ovalating between 10/25 -10/30 today my breasts were hurting could i be prenant. adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you discharging any egg white looking discharge then you should be ovulating GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• The only way to tell is by taking a pregnancy test.
    Anonymous

• More likely ovulating. THat can cause sore breast and cramping in some women. It would be WAY soon to know you were PG from this cycle.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If you ovulate between 10-25 and 10-30, you MIGHT get pregnant. Symptoms do not happen while you ovulate or get pregnant. Your symptoms will not happen until at least another 3 to 4 weeks. Maybe you will have sore breasts about the end of November. IF you are pregnant. You will be 3 or 4 weeks pregnant then. Hope that helps.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I think we teach our kids if you have sex you could get pregnant... you know it is possible to get pregnant even when you aren't predicting you are ovulating.
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 10:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• You can have symptoms while ovulating, such as increased vaginal discharge and sore boobs. It is too soon to know if you are pregnant or not. You are going to have to wait another month to find out if you are pregnant or not.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Quit trying to have a baby and learn how to spell first. And if you think you're pregnant, go pee on a stick. Don't ask a bunch of people who have no idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous an hour ago
    .-----------------------------------------------------------------
    I know I shouldn't laugh at your reply Anon but ....but it is funny and I have to agree.....yup. I wish Moms or would- be- Moms would get a college education and do something with their lives and get married to a guy with a good job before they try to" get Prenate"...or "Prego"...or whatever. ...sigh....
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Pregnancy predictor says... YES.
    Most women have some breast tenderness when they ovulate. It's not always an indication of pregnancy.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

I 2nd this! No one on CM could possibly know if you are pregnant or not.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2010