Credit

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get credit. I was told that i have no credit. then when i went to the bank i was told that because of some medical bills my credit was good enough to get a loan. So how can i get credit or save my credit

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Go to a jewelry store and apply for a credit card. Charge something to the card and pay it off every month.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Get a department store credit card, like a Kohl's card or something. Them make sure you pay it on time.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 3:03 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• That's strange. You should request your credit report from the three credit bureaus and find out whether you have a credit history or not.

Yes, department stores are the easiest place to open up a card. There are also Visa and Mastercards available for people with a short credit history. Check out their websites for the type of cards available and how to apply.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2010