has anyone said anything like this to you or your SO?

This is funny, it happened yesterday.
My boyfriend and I were at a Chinese buffet. I was sitting down, he was at the buffet. We'd both noticed an older gentleman staring at us as we went back and forth to get our food. I'm very very pregnant (32 weeks).

When my boyfriend came back to the table, he said "That guy that's been staring at us just walked up to me and asked me how old I am. I told him 'I'm 23'. He asked if I was married. I said 'Not yet'. Then he just stared at me and told me to use protection."

LOL! I wanted to go over to the guy and be like "Er...too late!" Has a stranger ever walked up to you or your SO and said something VERY strange like that?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 5:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I've just had people tell him that they expected me to look different. I think my hubby is too good looking to have a wife that looks like me, and I guess everyone else does too. I've gotten lots of radom emails telling me that my hubby is hot and wanting to know if I'd ever rent him out. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• LOL :) that's funny
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 7:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Rent him out??? Are you serious??? Well if you ever get real short on money..... LMAO!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 7:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Lmfao, yah, when I had my son with they said theres no doubt its your husband child...he looks just like him...I was like yah, well duh...
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 9:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My fiance and I used to go to this country music club and dance. There was this old lady there that danced with my fiance. A few days later she came into the store where I was working and asked me if me and my fiance were together and I said yes. Then she said "Oh, too bad. Let me know if you ever get rid of him, he's too good looking." LOL! I came home and told my fiance and the first thing he said was "Well, is she rich?" I was like "Geeze, thanks a lot!" lol. We still laugh about that.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2008