do u kno how to write a resume?

i have a friend that asked me how to write one. i kno the basics, but my dh always does some sprucing up on it. it shocks me that someone older than me by quite a few years doesnt even kno what goes on a resume

Phippsandrea

Asked by Phippsandrea at 10:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• I know how to write one. It has been many years since i put one together and I know that my DH had to help me the last time I did one because I had been out of work for so long.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• There are sooo many different ideas about how to write a resume. I think even the best resume writters have someone else do some sprucing up (or at least giving you great ideas) whenever they write one. They are far to important to just "whip" up.
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 10:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Very easy go to Word - new document and go to resume wizard and follow the steps.
    ShaunsMomma04

Answer by ShaunsMomma04 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Let's just hope you know enough not to use "texting" term in there! That is soooo hard to read.
    Anonymous

• You just said you didn't know how to either, really. I really hope you don't type like that in a resume.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Tell your friend to use the computer that is what it is for if she doesn't know. There are several ways to format a resume based on what you want to relay. Now if she has a problem expressing what she wants to say that is another issue.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2010