Why are some people so serious on the Just For Fun questions??

Some of the questions are just that -- just for fun. Just someone sharing something funny that happened. Maybe you child said or did something similar. It just sucks when people take it too seriously. Yall need to get a sense of humor and smile a little. Not everything is so black and white when it comes to parenting and kids. :-P

PS -- You don't have to like discipline in my house because it's just that MY HOUSE!! My kids hear about the belt and dont want it.
BTFW -- I'm the parent and I run my house not the kids.

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think sometimes people just don't know where else to put their questions. Or people are SO touchy about someone else's question they have to put a mean response.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:39 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• wow lighten up...
    lol
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 10:16 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Go 'head momma! LOL But you do have a point some people are just to serious and need to take the stick out of their butt!
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I'm sorry,,,,but when you share something that was cute and then get told that it won't be funny when the kids are 5. What? They're 3 alot of what they do is funny and you just have to laugh at. But you do have times when you put them in their place and not let them get away with stuff. Some people just dont have a sense of humor.

Danni143

Comment by Danni143 (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Lol. Gotta love the heart and sword of a woman. Hugs !!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2010