Who wants friends?

I'm looking for more friends! Do you want to be mine?
I have a 14 yr. old DS, 6 yr. old DS, and a 2 wk newborn DS. I'm from Ohio and married to my Ds's daddy for 15 yrs. Have 1 dog (Sarge) and two cats (Daisy n' Zebra). I like to play in Answers, do photo showdowns, talk to my CM friends. I like www.goodreads.com, www.shutterfly.com (recently joined), but CM is my favorite.

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 10:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would like more friends too..I am nervous about divulging too much info over the net, but would still like to make "cyber friends"...I am a single mom of 2: 4 yo boy and 11 yo girl, live in upstate NY, am an RN, unemployed and looking, live with my BF for the last 15 months...I would love to make some friends where we actually message each other and get to know each other...Anyone interested???
    STEVESBELLA4EVR

Answer by STEVESBELLA4EVR at 7:58 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I need more friends! I have 3 girls. 12, 9, and 6. I live in Oregon and I'm engaged to be married and he is not the father of any of my girls. I have 4 dogs: Zeus, Penny, Apollo and Ares.
    mom23girls541

Answer by mom23girls541 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• yes nice to meet you i need more friends tooooo.....
    desires_place

Answer by desires_place at 11:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Awe. You can have good 'internet friends' They can be fake; as long as I don't know I'm good. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I'm sorry but I have a thing against making friends on the internet. Anyone can tell you what you want on the internet but in real life they cant hide how they really are.....so I stick with that. I hope you find good friends though.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2010