Has anyone ever thought of being a surrogate mother?

I miss being pregnant but do not want any more children! Has anyone ever been a surrogate mother? I love the idea of helping someone conceive and carrying the child! I am just unsure of surrogacy!

tisha1030

Asked by tisha1030 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Adoption

• Sure, If the price was right, I would do it... No question...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:33 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I have thought about it. I have gay friends who I have thought about doing it for, or if other close friends asked, I might be up for it. I think it's such an amazing gift to give someone. It's definitely not for everyone!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I think it would be a awesome gift just dont thjnk i could. Id worry "did they strap her in get her shots whatever "
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 10:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• NO! I can't stand being pregnant!
    The only reason I ever allowed myself to become pregnant was to get the 'prize' at the end. lol

Seriously, I get those woman a LOT of credit - they do a wonderful thing.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I thought about it -- but 1.) I had horrid hyperemesis with both my pregnancies, and 2.) there are a lot of children waiting to be adopted.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• @SabrinaMBowen, I HAD to give you a thumbs up just based on your pure honestly of your answer!! LOVE IT!!!
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I'd have to agree with Works4mom.com. I hated everything about being pregnant. Plus, I'm probably too old now anyway. Sigh....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I loved being pregnant! Don't want anymore of my own! But would love to give it to some one else! I am an extremely healthy eater and took care of myself beyond belief while I was pregnant with my daughter! Everything organic or fresh no red meat no fast food no coffee or other drugs no anything! lol. I would love to feel it again and feel that glow and happiness that comes with it! Without having another 3 year old at one point! lmao
    tisha1030

Comment by tisha1030 (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Well I am 23 so I think now is a great time! lol
    tisha1030

Comment by tisha1030 (original poster) at 10:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i would never be able to carry and create a baby and just give it to somebody else wether it was biologicaly mine or not, it just doesnt seem right.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2010