how soon is too soon

i split from my ex about a month ago. i hadnt been happy for a long time,now im dating and found an awesome guy. i dont want to ruch things i just know i want babies with him soon. i know i sound crazy. how soon is too soon. its already going to be a slap in the face to my ex. but its going to happen... id atleast like to be preg by the end of 2011

2boysmommy.js

Asked by 2boysmommy.js at 10:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How long have you know this awesome guy? Does she feel as you do on the kids subject? These are MAJOR factor here! lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• ive known him about 6 months but just now am "dating" him. yeah he wants kids soon he wants everything i want. hes awesome to the kids i alrady have. in a way hes too perfect
    2boysmommy.js

Comment by 2boysmommy.js (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Wait until you guys have decided to spend your lives together (and you have at least some promise from him that he wants this, even if it's not a ring or a piece of paper). Kids are such a permanent connection to someone. Wait until the initial high of meeting someone new wears off, at least, and the real you and he come out.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Not to be mean, but too good to be true often is.
    musicpisces

• lol no he def has his flaws its just he wants the same things i do, mostly, and he told me those things before i told him what i wanted. and he knows my whole sorrid past, the deal with my crazy ex. and hes stood by me through it all
    2boysmommy.js

Comment by 2boysmommy.js (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yeah....way too soon. Slow down, you just met the guy. Make sure it will last.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:27 AM on Oct. 29, 2010