If you got a call from your local small town police demanding to know where you were, that they needed to talk to you right away but REFUSED to tell you anything about why and you are sure you have done nothing wrong - would you be worried?

I live in a really bad area apartment complex and some of the drama seekers have been trying to make trouble for me for quite some time now are at it again. One of them texted me that I would be "very sorry to just wait - just wait and see. War is coming and I like war" when I said I had no problem calling CPS about a 3 mo old baby being neglected and abused by both her parents. This threat came from the father who is extremely violent.
I am very afraid of this man. I no longer have any contact from my end with any of these individuals, because I really have a bad feeling about these people. I had a dream a few nights ago about all these people somehow being responsible for my death. I am literally scared to death! And NO! I DO NOT have anywhere else to go. It's the streets or in my apt!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, I would be worried- hope everything is ok!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• No, but I'm a dispatcher so I'm usually the one making the phone call so I know there are hundreds of reason they could be calling. I don't the connection between your title and your post though....
    Mommy2Jolee

Answer by Mommy2Jolee at 10:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Call back the police dept and see if they called you. It could be those people messing with you.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 10:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• You should go to the police yourself about this situation. And don't threaten to call CPS, go ahead a DO IT. The police probably wont be able to do much for you right now, but it will let them know what is going on so they can make better judgments in the future as far as your case goes.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 10:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I sure hope you have been keeping track of all the "problems "you have been having.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i wouldn't be worried if i didn't do anything wrong...i'm be wondering and more than likely racking my brain to figure out why they would want me...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• be careful thats scary. best of luck to you
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Why don't your try to get a restraining order against these people making threats to you? If you have text messages, then you have proof of it. I would be scared too, so I hope something or someone can help you out.
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 10:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I would document the incidents, and file a police report. Hopefully you kept the text. Once the report is filed, take a copy to your landlord so if there are ever any further incidents, they could be evicted. Not you.
    Dont tell them what you are doing, or respond to them. If you are going to call CPS, DO IT! If that baby is really being neglected, you are wrong NOT to call.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i would deffinitly want to know what the police wanted with me, maybe they know something You need to know, then I would proceed to tell them what the heck is going on. Since your stuck there with the neighbors I would keep a low profile!!!!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2010