I have to say this...

if you are having strange bleeding, strange major cramps, or anything really out of the ordinary....DO NOT ASK ABOUT IT HERE!! Get yourself to your doctor or the ER! You are only delaying treatment and putting your babies at risk by putzing around here..

Sorry, that's just been bugging me...

Anna-Chubaby

Asked by Anna-Chubaby at 11:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• do you feel better now
    lol

yes, if you have to ask if you should go to an ER, you already know the answer
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I do feel a bit better :) I see others vent about dumb questions so I figured it was my turn hehe.
    Anna-Chubaby

Comment by Anna-Chubaby (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My favorite one is the "Am I Pregnant?"
    "I had sex yesterday, but my boobs have been sore for a week and my period isn't due for another 3. Am I pregnant?"
    "I haven't had sex in 2 years, and I'm on birth control, but I've been craving donuts today. Am I pregnant?"
    "My period is due next week, and I've taken 4 pregnancy tests, and they were all negative. But I think I'm pregnant. Am I pregnant?"
    YES. YOU'RE PREGNANT.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• "I had sex and the condom broke....could I be..?" Are you freaking serious...?
    Anna-Chubaby

Comment by Anna-Chubaby (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• clapping

AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:12 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• lmao! amen sister!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I would like a question answered? okay the last tyime I was on the depo was last december didn't have a period until october 24 I was bleeding for about 2 days on my 3rd day I had sex without a condom! after that my period never resume back i just feel alot of gas and bloated! is that a early sign of pregrant
    baby31luv

Answer by baby31luv at 11:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• LOL baby31luv...you just MIGHT be
    Anna-Chubaby

Comment by Anna-Chubaby (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I BEEN HAVING HEADACHES EVER SINCE AND GOING TO THE RESTROOM OFTEN
    baby31luv

Answer by baby31luv at 11:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• hahah at first i was like why? then i realized it was a preg post! lol yeah def! and if yor preg no its NOT ok to use a tampon if its just a little blood!~~~~ dedicated to my stupid SIL~~~~
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 11:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2010