How many times a day/night can you

vote something down?

Do you ever run out of thumbs down votes?
I have something like 30 Vote ups left - but nothing that tells me how many thumbs down votes I have coming to me, do you ever run out?

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 11:12 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• If you vote an answer down, you'll see a message at the top of your screen saying how many you have left until you refresh or navigate away from the page. (Feel free to try it on this one, I don't mind - they'll reset in an hour anyway)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• When I vote something down, it says "You have X number of notes down left." I think it's that you can only vote so many down. You can vote people up as much as you want, you just don't get points after a certain number per day.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Depends on your level. I think I have 18 for my level, but starting out it is 5 a day.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• At my level I can use 30 I don't usually use even 1 a day. An answer has to be atrocious before I will vote it down.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:16 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I don't believe you ever technically run out of anything. You are allotted a certain number for credits, but you can double, triple, quadruple, etc that number. You get credits for each thumbs up you do, just no credits for the thumbs down.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• You can run out of vote downs, not sure how many I get at my level.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:15 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• no i have not used up all my vote downs
    but that is a great idea= LMAO
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i think 5 is mine but ive only ever done it once or twice
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I know I can run out because a few days ago there was a question on gay teens and I was down thumbing all the bigots and all of a sudden I couldn't do it any more lol

I don't usually down thumb people, because I don't like it much when it's done to me, but it got me thinking about it.

@NotPanicking, thanks, but I wouldn't feel right down thumbing you - but very sweet of you to offer.
    Works4Mom.com

Comment by Works4Mom.com (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2010