Do you ever go back and look at questions to make sure you got in the last word?

I laugh at this. I'll keep a question open for a few minutes or I go back that night a couple times if it's going to be a hot topic, but usually I get bored within an hour.
But I laugh because I get notices that people defend their comment a day later!
It makes me wonder if they go to bed and think up their answer all night to come back when the topic is cold just to get in the last word.

{{I even vote up people after telling them off just to confuse them. lol I get emails that read "You blasted my opinion all night then this morning I see you thumbs upped my answer. What's wrong with you?" LOLOLOL}}

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 11:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• No, but thanks. Now I am not going to sleep tonight for trying to make sure I get the last word in on all my arguments! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:16 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Not usually. The way I look at it is that if I don't go back to see if there is a response, I did get the last word! Hahaha
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i will for sure on the question i posted in JUST FOR FUN!!
    about slang for penis

***make sure to vote a bunch and bump and stuff, so i can get lots of point credit things to fill my qouta=LMAO
    because it is all about that and not just for fun***

sorry, i think i hijacked your question, just sparked a nerve at this moment, usually, no i do not have to get last word
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• LOL, no. I answer and move on..I rarely go back to even check to see if someone replied to my reply.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• LOL I meant on questions others post (not your own), but yes I'll go back peek on the Penis question also lol
    I'll even bump it!

Works4Mom.com

Comment by Works4Mom.com (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• funny.. sometimes I like to read about other mom's insight ~ there are lots of smart people on here
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 11:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• @not at anyone - I'm apt to argue with you on one post and console you on the next depending on your problem, who's already beating you up or if you say something moronic.

It really confuses people! LOL
    Works4Mom.com

Comment by Works4Mom.com (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yeah know, I kinda know that would put the thought into your head! - KIDDING!!
    I'm looking for your picture now.
    Works4Mom.com

Comment by Works4Mom.com (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Oct. 29, 2010