Our president wants to change our national anthem, longer school days What doyou think?

I personally am so thed up with him, and the fact that he wants to shutoff our internet for 4 months for emergency reasons. It feels like he is taking away our freedom, and our human rights! He is trying to control our government.I am not liking this one bit! And that our president wants to have a one world goverment form.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• This is the first I have heard of any of this. I would have to verify it's validity before I gave an opinion.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• IT IS NOT RIGHT OR FAIR TO THE KIDS BUT IT GIVES US A LONGER BREAK FROM THE KIDS
    babygurl9876637

Answer by babygurl9876637 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Do you have link to any of these claims?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• LOLOL, it's not april 1st yet
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 11:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• internet thing- safety net not likely to go through or be utilized. He technically already has that power with out that bill since it is a technical communication.
    national anthem- A LOT of people want to change that! He can't do it with out popular vote so if it did happen ihe wouldn't be the first to propose it and it would not totally be his doing
    schools- yes he advocates loner school days and he should our kids aer behind and spend less time on the class room than any other country.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Oh noes!! I've not heard this little nugget yet but if you believe it, you might want to research more into the subject and offer links or something. He's one of the first presidents I have not heard the words New World Order come out of his mouth.
    bubsiclesmom

Answer by bubsiclesmom at 12:00 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Ok, now seriously, I read about the internet control plan and the virus scam the government created to use it is a justification to shut down the internet, I mean they admitted, it's not some crazy conspiracy theory. And yes I know about the plans for one global government BUT you will not live long enough to see all this, so stop worrying. If you worry too much, you will live even less, LOLOL.
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 12:00 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• throwing up

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• ALL those things you mention are RUMORS. The President is not trying to take away your freedoms. You need to stop listening to the right wing nuts who don't like having a Democrat President who is also ...black.
    There is a national security system that could,in emergency situations, shut down the Internet as a defense against enemies....but you don't seem to get that do you?
    ANd there are some school districts that already have year-round scool...my grandson went to year round school in North Carolina for several years. Many schools suggest longer school years. This is not Obama's new idea. @@ Europe also has a lot longer school years. IF you would try to learn new things, you woyld realize that our presidnet is NOT TRYING TO TAKE AWAY OUR FREEDOM!!!
    OMG.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 29, 2010