Is anyone else disturbed a few ?'s

Is anyone else disturbed by the mass fear about Obama? The sheer ignorance is astounding. I wish some would just come out and say im scared, Im scared black people are going to take over. ALot what being said about him is misrepresented and straught up lies get a grip people geeze!

frankiebacon

Asked by frankiebacon at 5:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Republicans are bullies and fear mongers. They have achieved the main goal of this campaign. To scare their constituents.

Yeah, that's what I want in the White House for 4 more years. Another freaking bully. Look how good things are with Bully Bush's policies in place.

Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I am scared SOCIALISM will take over. I could care less if the man was orange, purple or green. He is a Marxist and that is what is scary.
    Anonymous

• My point exactly, Anon 5:17!!! Thank you! His color doesn't matter to me... but the fact that he pals around with Ayers the Bomber does!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• No thanks on more taxation.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• When are you people going to realize that it's not because he's black that we are scared. You want someone to come right out and say it? Well here it is. We're afraid that he is in cahoots with the same people who want us wiped off the map. Get it! I really don't care if you think I've got him all wrong. He smells funny to me. Vote him in, and when this country is no longer yours you'll have noone to blame but yourself. And if I'm wrong I will gladly eat my words. Believe me when I say I hope I am wrong.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 5:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Madge, Your attitude disgusts me. Thats just why we have such a divide in America today. I am a Republican as is my whole family. Who the hell are you to call US bullies and fear mongers? I am scared for America if Obama is President. I think he will hurt America with his fiscal expendatures and his foeign policy. The fact that i think he has way to many shady friends is my opinion and IN America we are allowed to have those. Thats my opinion, it's not fear mongering.
    The first 6 years of Bushes Presidency were great anyway, housing sales way up, GDP way up, Unemployment way down, and to many more to list. In 2006 after the Dems got control of congress is when things started going downhill.

itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• the concern I have with an Obama presidency really has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with his politics. I come from a family that fought for civil rights. my grandmother endured death threats and bullying to help desegregate the schools in Mississippi.
    Talk about racism. your accusation that anyone who objects to Obama is a closet racist is as disrespectful to those you accuse as it is to Obama himself.
    A true non-racist person is capable of judging a person based on his politics - good or bad. One aspect of a true racist is the inability to see past race or accept that others can. only a thief thinks everyone is trying to steal from him.
    since when does being black mean that nobody can disagree with you without being racist? it doesn't, and I would wager that it's downright insulting.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 5:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Good point, itsmesteph11. Just like 9-11 was Bushs' fault. How about the years before him when Clilnton ignored the very serious issues leading up to 9-11? But he gets none of blame. Why is that?
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 5:35 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I'm definitely not scared about Obama due to race. Also not scared that "black" people are going to take over. What I am scared about is the direction he will be able to take this country in. He will be able to appoint very liberal judges to the Supreme Court. If congress is democratic majority , a liberal democrat president, and a liberal supreme court - that is very scary.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Madge

Republicans are bullies and fear mongers. They have achieved the main goal of this campaign. To scare their constituents.

Have you been reading the other posts today, because I promise I just read the same thing on the last question that was posted and it sounded just as dumb this time when I read it. Give me something to back up this "bully" claim. "Bully Bush" , that is freaking hilarious. What about "Give me all your money because it isn't fair that you are wealthy and they are not!" Isn't that what a bully does at school when he needs lunch money?

Anonymous