Who watches Soap Operas? Which are your favorites?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Entertainment

• I watch soaps, I watch The Guiding Light, As The World Turns (not much ATWT) and I also watch an indian (desi) drama Satt Phere, and Dulhann
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 12:22 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I used to watch Young and the restless, Bold and Beautiful, As the World Turns and Guiding Light. But I just never seem to get the time to watch them anymore.
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 8:28 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I watch All My Children and One Life to Live. I've watched AMC since I was a kid in the 80's, but just started watching OLTL since 2003.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 9:30 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I watch OLTL & GH. TiVo is awesome.... I can watch 2 soaps in under an hour. I usually listen to them at night while I work. I am a WFHM. I have been watching them since I was a kid with my Mom.
    Mama2MagnEm

Answer by Mama2MagnEm at 10:03 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• days of our lives
    gmansmomma

Answer by gmansmomma at 11:09 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I've been watching Guiding Light since I was born, I guess. My mother used to walk home from school and watch it, it was only 15 mins back then! I've gone years without seeing it, but can watch an episode and tell you exactly what's going on! I feel like I know the characters.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:10 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Guiding Light
    pftwin23

Answer by pftwin23 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I LOVE WATCHING ALL SOAPS ON CBS (Y&r,B&b,ATWT,GL)THE ONLY REASON I GET TO WATCH I DVR THEM. ITS ADDICTING ANYONE NEEDS CAUGHT UP ON ANY OF THEM FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME.
    JENVIHTELIC

Answer by JENVIHTELIC at 1:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I used to watch that show Passions it was different my uncle actually got me to watch that. it had a witch on the show lol.
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 2:10 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I have been watching Days of Our Lives since high school. Tape it everyday to keep up on it. I use to watch Passions until it switch to Direct TV & at one point (way back when) AMC, OLTL, GH, Y&R but I gave up on those years ago
    Jesstsilly

Answer by Jesstsilly at 2:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2008