All G-ds are One G-d

Do you agree? Disagree? and Why?

(assuming you believe an Ultimate Being exists)

FishingMama

Asked by FishingMama at 5:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• yep. honestly i think EVERYONE who has a faith in a higher power...had the right idea. be it christian, buddhist, pagan...yea i realize some believe in multiples or different forms but ultimately its a faith in something and a belief in our heart
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:02 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• absolutely. we're all connected... it's just a matter of perception and practice. no one is wrong. nothing is right for everyone.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• No I don't. I believe that while higher beings are called god but there is only one true God. Why? Because I believe the Bible.
    Anonymous

• I agree with Anonymous. I serve the LORD, God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. There are lots of other so-called gods, but He is the only real One.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• G-D is God, right, why can't you spell GOD
    Anonymous

• why are you afraid to say "god"? it's not taking the lord's name in vain, you're just saying his name...
    Anonymous

• Anon 5:43 here...By saying all gods are one god is that the same as saying the one God is called by many different names? No, each name is the name of a different and separate god. All gods are not one god, just called by different names. There is only one God...the others are separate entities.

I misunderstood the question the first time, did I answer it this time?
    Anonymous

• NO!...
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 5:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Yes that is what I mean .

Anon 5:43 here...By saying all gods are one god is that the same as saying the one God is called by many different names? No, each name is the name of a different and separate god. All gods are not one god, just called by different names. There is only one God...the others are separate entities. I misunderstood the question the first time, did I answer it this time?

Thank you for answering !

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 6:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• to Anon 4:48 & 4:50 I say G-d because that is my way of respecting ALL peoples religious word/s for G-d. Otherwise I would have to write God,Goddess,Yawen (sp?) ,Ultimate Being, Universe, Collective consciousness, etc. That's why I do it. Not for any malicious,disrespectful or spooky afraid meaning.
    FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 6:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2008