anyone taking cymbalta??

i was just prescriped this medicine and was wondering how it works for other moms. Any side effects?

kimskids123

Asked by kimskids123 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Health

• No, but I take lexapro and for the 1st time I think this will work. I tried Prozac, Effector, and Zoloft. they sucked for me!
    MarshaLynn04

Answer by MarshaLynn04 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I was on it for a couple months. It did help ease my anxiety some but I stopped because it was too expensive. I'm on Lexapro now and love it! Effexor worked for me too but it made me gain 20 lbs in 5 months and coming off of it was HELL. I almost took myself to the ER I was withdrawling so bad. And that was slowly weaning off. I will NEVER take effexor again because of that.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 11:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2008