Do you really read the big long questions?

I start, then after a sentence or two, I just go on. I guess it's my ADHD kicking in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, I usually skip them unless it's a subject I am really interested in.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:18 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• If I'm interested, yes. If the English is poor, or it's not making sense, or I don't know much about what it's asking from the first couple of sentences, I move on.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Usually not, unless it is a topic I am interested in..
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• sometimes i do and sometimes i can not , depends on the question and depends on if i have had enough coffee, or sleep, when the kids are home and making a lot of noise, then usually no ican not read it all if it is long, if the kids are at school and the house is quiet then i can read the whole question, but if i have cleaning to do nad it is on my mind then i may not be able to read the long ones but if the question is very interesting then i can put off the cleaning long enought to read the whole thing, but then i have to answer too and that length depends on a whole bunch of other things, if the dog down the street is barking, then i answer a shorter one, but if the cat is purring i can post a lot of my opinions, if the fish tank is dirty that too makes me want to clean it and my answer may be shorter, unless the question is about fish then the answer i give will of course be longer than usual, if the word PENIS is used !
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:50 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• continued...
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:51 AM on Oct. 29, 2010