Does this ever happen to you? (sex question) adult content

While making love and everything is all in gear does your dh/so penis ever slip out and graze you really hard on your clit? Weather you are doing it missionary or doggie style...arg! Well for me this happens I just try to blow it off even though he says he sorry bc it feels so good... Well it was for me too until I got grazed :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, I think it's just one of those things that happens. I brush it off and continue. No biggie.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:33 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Make him PAY MORE attention!! lol just kidding. Once in a while slipping out is ok but slipping out often would just mean you two got to be more in tuned to each other...
    Miss_Angela

Answer by Miss_Angela at 12:34 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i hate it even more when it slips out and grazes me just right by my a-hole. ouch! =I
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 12:45 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• OUCH! i try to overlook it when it happens but i get irritated so easily, but i know its not his fault. so if its not often just overlook it
    3hugsandkisses

Answer by 3hugsandkisses at 12:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I hate that. You're like, "Ouch...shit.." and then it just doesn't feel the same afterwards.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 12:48 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Sure, it's normal for things like that to happen...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:48 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I HATE that! Totally ruins the groove. Owie.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 1:55 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• It happens sometimes but, we quickly just move one and dont even think about it..
    mrogers86

Answer by mrogers86 at 4:22 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• "i hate it even more when it slips out and grazes me just right by my a-hole. ouch! =I "

Bahaha! That's funny!
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2010