Ideas for DH's 29th birthday?

He doesn't like parties for his birthday, but I would like to do something small, his brothers and sisters and a few of our friends. I don't know what to do for a theme, or what to serve. I only want to serve like snacks, no meals because it will begin at like 9:00PM, also I only want it to go to like 12. Is that rude to put in the invitation? HELP!

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• If you don't want to go crazy... Maybe a BLAK & WHITE theme for the guest attire, and finger food & wine.... I think is understandable to add the started and ending time in the invites & email....

Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 8:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• U cld do like a murder mystery type deal. I have always wanted to have one of those. They have kits u can buy or I have seen DIY guides on websites, just google it. Or what about wine and appitizers?
    ValerieRNmom

Answer by ValerieRNmom at 12:35 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Sounds good. His bday is in November though, so I would like to stay away from the Halloween themed party, also because the country we currently live in does not celebrate Halloween..
    Luisa621

Comment by Luisa621 (original poster) at 1:12 AM on Oct. 29, 2010