Why do girls...

always blame the other woman, then stay with the slimeball who cheated? It's never made any sense to me, especially when the other woman had no idea the guy was taken to begin with.

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 12:39 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• If she has no idea he was in a relationship, she can't be held accountable. He should be regardless. However, if she knew, I would be pissed off at her too.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Totally agree! I will never understand it!
    ValerieRNmom

Answer by ValerieRNmom at 12:40 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i don't discriminate i blame BOTH...her and him

devil

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:41 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• He made the commitment to you, she didn't. It is totally his fault.

(general you)
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:43 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• If the woman did not know that the man is committed then she did nothing wrong, but when she knows that he's committed and all and still continues to be with him, then she's a stupid woman. What goes around comes around.
    BloomingJen

Answer by BloomingJen at 1:34 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I've always believed the other woman did nothing wrong. He is the one that made a commitment, he is the one that promised not to do this kind of thing, he is the one in a relationship - NOT HER... I've never seen a reason to find her at fault.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:45 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I blame both!! I always say there would be no such thing as cheating if people would just say "No, youre taken. I will not be with you until you are single." How hard is that to say?! The man, shouldnt be looking either, if you arent happy do something about it. Talk to your wife, go to counseling or get a divorce then go on with your business! The world would be a better place. :)

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Then again, if the woman does know about you, then that makes her a fool into believing that if he leaves you for her, that he wont cheat on her also.
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 12:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I have yet to come across/hear about the situation where the "other woman" didn't know she was #2. Both parties have always been aware of relationship statuses, so I could see why the #1 woman would be mad at both of them. I agree with Cappy. Your feelings of love don't just go away when you're cheated on. Anger takes over, and you want to beat the living shit out of the slut that was with your man! LOL! Besides, we all know how evil women are... :)
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 1:53 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I told my DH if he ever cheated on me,I would pull a Laraine Bobit on his ass lol.If I knew the women then she deserves to have her ass beat.It not it's not her fault.But either way the husband is in the wrong.The same the other way around.
    It was just on the news a couple of weeks ago,this guy came home from work early and found his wife having sex.He sneaks in and cuts the guys toe off.While they were having sex. LOL you can't help but to laugh at that.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 3:13 AM on Oct. 29, 2010